If a student has been given an incomplete and needs access to the Canvas site for that course, please fill out the Student Incomplete Course Access Request form. 

Your request will be routed to a Canvas Administrator for processing. You will receive an email confirmation when the incomplete access has been completed.

REV EZ 08/19/21